At StormHour, we have a love for weather and the natural world. We invite all our talented members to contribute their insights, stories, and photographs to our community blog.
Why Write for StormHour?
- Showcase Your Skills: Writing on the StormHour blog provides you with a platform to display your photography to a broader audience. Whether an experienced pro or an enthusiastic amateur, your work will find a supportive audience.
- Share Your Passion: By contributing, you can express your love for photography, recount your adventures, and provide valuable insights to fellow photographers.
- Build Your Portfolio: Having your articles published on StormHour's blog is a powerful way to elevate your status as a photographer. Potential clients, collaborators, and photography enthusiasts will be able to see your expertise first-hand.
- Connect and Collaborate: Our global community is diverse and friendly. Contributing to the blog lets you connect with photographers from different backgrounds, learn from their experiences, and collaborate on future projects.
- Educate and Inspire: Your stories and experiences can educate and inspire others, whether you are sharing technical tips, recounting a memorable photo shoot, or discussing the art of composition.
- Boost Your Online Presence: The StormHour blog has a well-established and wide readership in the photography community. By contributing to our platform, you can reach our existing members and attract new readers, potentially boosting your online presence and social media following. Additionally, we will promote your work via our social media channels.
- Test the Water: You may have considered starting a blog but needed to know where to begin. By writing on the StormHour blog, you can make an informed decision about starting your own website.
- Mutually Beneficial: Your writing helps us! Having a variety of quality content from different sources, cultures, experiences and backgrounds on the website enhances our presence and helps keep StormHour going.
How to Contribute:
Contributing to the StormHour blog is simple:
- Join as a member on any tier.
- DM us at StormHour Twitter or email firstname.lastname@example.org saying you want to write with our community.
- We'll get you set up within a week! (Probably much sooner)
- Once you have written a post on our easy-to-use platform, we quickly check your content and get it published.
- You can add links to your social channels and website if you have one, plus up to 5 images per post.
Feel free to contact me via DM on Twitter if you have any further questions you'd like answered.
Thank you, and speak soon 🙂 ~ Mark